How this Blog is sorted

I have used dating to re-organise how this blog is laid out. The first 7 postings (the ones about the trip are in reverse date order so the 1st posting up here is the 1st blog about the trip and so on until post 7

After that they are posted as normal so they are newest posting 1st. I hope that makes some sort of sense to everyone.

Monday 10 November 2008

I have been a little busy over the past week or so, I have been doing a little production for Cube, a production house I do holiday cover for. This has been wonderful, I love working there as everyone who works there are just so nice.

I have been shopping for bits and bobs for Mozambique this is time consuming but quite enjoyable, I also went into Brum today to have my IPod looked at...the LCD is is staring to go....unfortunately it is just out of warranty so I must put up with it, I am sure it will last for a few more months yet.

I need to get some Dollars...not the best time to be buying Dollars...bugger!!!

Church yesterday was great as a team we were commissioned to go out to Mozambique and that was really special, I was also prayed for by a wonderful lady called Janice, who has spent the most of the last 20+ years in Sudan working for God. The last few weeks have been am emotional roller-coaster, though I do sort of expect that as I am a nervous fligher and I am also not great with new things...an old dog and new tricks spring to mind....

This may well be my last blog until I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments on The Mozambique Mission Blog.

Your comment will be read before it is posted, not all comments can be added to this blog as discretion is needed to protect the people on the mission field and the very important work being carried out. If your comment is deemed OK it will posted up very soon.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

English Blogger