How this Blog is sorted

I have used dating to re-organise how this blog is laid out. The first 7 postings (the ones about the trip are in reverse date order so the 1st posting up here is the 1st blog about the trip and so on until post 7

After that they are posted as normal so they are newest posting 1st. I hope that makes some sort of sense to everyone.

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Blown Away

Every now and then I get moved and this evening I was moved to tears. I belong to a Church where God is moving and working miracles within the Youth. I am so proud of these guys and the way they are going for it. Well this evening two of the young Ladies asked me to watch a video they had produced....
Facebook Video I don't know if you can see this if you are not a friend of these guys on Facebook though.
Please watch it and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments on The Mozambique Mission Blog.

Your comment will be read before it is posted, not all comments can be added to this blog as discretion is needed to protect the people on the mission field and the very important work being carried out. If your comment is deemed OK it will posted up very soon.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

English Blogger