How this Blog is sorted

I have used dating to re-organise how this blog is laid out. The first 7 postings (the ones about the trip are in reverse date order so the 1st posting up here is the 1st blog about the trip and so on until post 7

After that they are posted as normal so they are newest posting 1st. I hope that makes some sort of sense to everyone.

Monday 21 July 2008

An Update ....

I have not been feeling good again? I am not sure what it is...it might be my medications or a virus or something? I am feeling very rough with a stomach that is doing untold things, a migraine that won’t lift and ..........

Anyhoo Mrs EB is off GB camp this Saturday!!! It is her first time with GB and I am sure she will have fun camping. I have a week alone I wonder what I will do about food...any Ideas? (bet it will involve Curry)

Thanks to Amy, Pete and Mrs EB I have started work on the Worship Album that I hoping to release in September to help raise the Money to go to Mozambique. My good friend Skip is now back from his guitar playing in Keswick so I am hoping he can pop round and start work on the guitar and bass.

I then need to organise an evening or Saturday for my friends to come round and sing!!!! that will be great fun and I know will sound great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments on The Mozambique Mission Blog.

Your comment will be read before it is posted, not all comments can be added to this blog as discretion is needed to protect the people on the mission field and the very important work being carried out. If your comment is deemed OK it will posted up very soon.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

English Blogger